My Hobbies


Practically every person has his or her own hobby; whether it's a sport, collecting certain items, or something one takes their time practicing. Personally, I never thought I ever had a hobby. As a matter of fact I wasn't even sure what a hobby actually was. Then I got to thinking and I finally realized that my hobby was dancing. Yes, I know that to some people dancing is not considered a true hobby; but the way I see it, if I enjoy dancing and spend my precious time doing it, then I have every right to consider it as my special hobby. As far as I can remember about my childhood, I have always loved to dance.

Dancing was just my thing. I remember attending  classes when I was five years old. I would learn the routines so quickly that the instructor would sometimes ask me to help her teach the other students. when each of us let ourselves shine in front of our family and friends. I always thought that the crowd was watching my every move and thinking, "Wow, that girl dances so gracefully. " Just thinking that made me try even harder to be the best I could.

I would practice every day after school and right before bedtime, too. It didn't even matter to me if there was no music playing, I just kept on dancing. Becoming a famous dancer was one of my greatest childhood dreams. I believed that one-day I would get the chance to be a dancer like those in the Music Television Videos (MTV).

I simply don't just dance because I have to, but I do it for pleasure as well. It's not like the only type of dancing I do is formal. To me, it really does not matter where I am or whom I am with, as long as I am into the music, I will get up and dance. Whether I am at a formal dance (PROM), a party I make sure that I get my share of dancing done. It really gets on my nerves when a person says, "I don't know how to dance. " I mean how can a person not know how to dance? It's not as if there is a specific dance step that every person abides by.
All there is to it is feeling the beat of the music and moving your body. I suppose it just comes natural to me since I've been dancing my whole life. Did you know that it is a proven fact that dancing is excellent exercise? Perhaps that is another reason why I love it so much. Dancing is actually aerobics. Every time I dance I feel like I just lost a few pounds which makes me feel remarkable.
Sure I've been dancing since I was young, and I still catch myself dancing in front of mirrors, and I find it fun, and it's an awesome work out, the bottom line is that I love to dance. Even now while travelling to college by bus i just love to listen music when the music goes on i just feel like dancing and my hands suddenly moves toward a step but when my friends see they just laugh but i don't care   it doesn't matter to me what any body else thinks, my special hobby is and will always be dancing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog